Thursday, May 14, 2009

New fun coming soon....

Den and I have discussed my need for new materials and I want to share a few items that will be arriving in the next few weeks.



Dramatic play activities enhance development in many areas...really all areas, social, emotional, cognitive as well as physical. I have wanted a new kitchen set for quite awhile - I can't wait for this to arrive. I did not, however, buy the little microwave sitting on the corner counter as it alone was like $70.....thinking my crafty husband can make one for us. Sorry the picture is so tiny but I couldn't find one bigger or figure out how to enlarge it without making it fuzzy.


I'm excited to have a new sensory tub. I had one years ago but it was a bit bulky and I ended up taking it out. This tub will also have a lid so it can double as a table for puzzles, legos, etc. Items I've used in the past...rice, cornmeal, shredded paper and water. I have started collecting shredded paper (thank you Gretchen) and could use some that is colored. If you have a resource please let me know. I know the children will enjoy this!

No comments: