Friday, June 26, 2009

Our fun movie day...

The kids were excited about movie day today! They had forgotten (and I wisely didn't mention it) until I reminded them of it after lunch! My original movie choice didn't arrive from netflix in time so last night I ran to Redbox at McD's and got Stanley the Stinkbug Goes to Camp. Cute little movie and only about 35 minutes which was perfect since we had spent the last two hours playing outside and they were exhausted.
Can you guess what the best part was? Yep....getting to have yummy treats while watching the movie. I bought these cute popcorn containers at the dollar store and put some little crackers, teddy grahams and popcorn in them -- it was a hit! Luna thought it looked yummy too!


Just sharing a cute picture of Taylor who loves to find little places to hide...

No comments: