Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday, September 2

September is here...can you believe it! We had a great, hot, fun summer but now it's time to get a little more structure to our day.
Thank you so much for all the supplies everyone shared. The children have decorated their crayons boxes and have been filled with brand new, sharp crayons. Something about new crayons that makes everyone feel inspired and creative!

A picture of the children with their boxes -- it was great fun to see how each one chose the colors of paint and markers and made their own designs! Marcus stopped by as well and created a box -- he is off to first grade next week! How quickly they grow up!

I purchased some new manipulatives for the Littles -- here is Jocey helping them build with the bunny blocks. Honestly, the big kids love them more than the Littles so I think I'll be purchasing another box!

Also, I had a great talk with my License lady during my inspection about illnesses, etc., and I'll be sharing with you some things I will be doing to make a healthier environment as well as talking about some things we can all do to protect our children and their friends in child care.

No comments: